Custom Solid Colour Coatings for James Hardie
When imagining the final look for your new build or renovation project the ideal colours for your fibre cement are one of the most important elements.
Why choose TrueColour ™?
- Through years of experience working with Architects, Designers and discerning project owners Fisher has developed the TrueColour process for James Hardie products.
- With TrueColour there is essentially no limit to the colours options available to you for your fibre cement cladding materials.
- Fisher is committed to helping beautify your project with quality coating products, a progressive automated coating process and exceptional lead times for custom pre-finishing.
Plank | Shingles | Panels | Trim | Soffit
James Hardie Fibre Cement
Single Family | Multi-Family | Commercial
■ James Hardie 30 year warranty on Substrate
■ Coatings are applied in a controlled factory environment
■ TrueColour™ coatings are specifically formulated for fibre cement
■ Tested to industry leading standards for long term adhesion and weatherability
1. Select Product
2. Select Texture
Choose from natural cedar with soft texture that mimics wood or a modern, clean look.
3. Select Colour
With TrueColour™ there is essentially no limit to the colour options available for your fibre cement cladding materials.
Popular Colour Matches
Booth Bay Blue
4. Receive a free colour match sample
5. Approve colour & quantity
6. Fisher creates your custom material
Custom Colour Application
Are you interested in applying a custom colour to your fibre cement project? We can help you achieve the perfect look for your unique project needs.
Do you like what you have read about TrueSoffit™ and want to see the product in person? We offer free samples shipped to your location so you can view the product in hand.
James Hardie Substrates Warranty
James Hardie provides a 30-year substrate warranty on their cementitious products. The application of Fisher Coating products does not alter the James Hardie substrate warranty. To view specific James Hardie substrate warranty information for your region click the MORE INFORMATION button.
Fisher’s Good Partner Quality Policy
At Fisher we believe when a customer works with us in supplying material for a project they deserve to get what was promised. We also believe in continually striving for quality in what we do. Sometimes things don’t go as planned and that’s when customers find out what kind of partner Fisher really is to them in the construction of their project. Please read through Fisher’s Good Partner Quality Policy in full.