Tantalus Series ™
Pre-stained, Western Hemlock for interior walls/ceilings and exterior soffit.
Fisher is proud to distribute Hemlock timber products harvested in British Columbia.
Western Hemlock timbers are renewable, light in weight and uniform in colour. This small batch, artisanal collection utilizes 9 modern, neutral hues that will compliment any vibrant accent tones.
Fisher Coatings is located in Squamish, British Columbia, where our backyard provides abundant inspiration for Tantalus’ select colour pallet. These rich neutral tones are reminiscent of the natural beauty that draws so many to the Pacific Northwest. We are delighted to be able to bring a piece of our home into yours.
Why choose Tantalus Series ™?
- Hemlock is a strong, versatile material that is naturally sourced
- Western Hemlock is light in weight
- Wood is a renewable resource
- Locally harvested in British Columbia
- Backed By an Industry Leading Warranty
- Factory Applied Finishes Using Fishers’ pre-coating system for superior coating longevity and performance
- 9 program colours to choose from
- Available with a Class A Fire Coating for interior projects
- Option to finish with a Low-VOC, high solids penetrative stain made iin Canada
- Light and uniform in colour with vertical grain orientation for a more uniform look overall
- Can continue interior ceiling into exterior soffit for a uniform look throughout the building
Custom Colour Application
Are you interested in applying a custom colour to your Tantalus Series™ Western Hemlock cladding? We can help you achieve the perfect look for your unique project needs.
Do you like what you have read about the Tantalus Series™ and want to see the product in person? We offer free samples shipped to your location so you can view the product in hand.
Do you want to know more about how to beautify your project while keeping your environmental impact low?
Fisher’s Good Partner Quality Policy
At Fisher we believe when a customer works with us in supplying material for a project they deserve to get what was promised. We also believe in continually striving for quality in what we do. Sometimes things don’t go as planned and that’s when customers find out what kind of partner Fisher really is to them in the construction of their project. Please read through Fisher’s Good Partner Quality Policy in full.