Fisher has a rich history in custom pre-finishing of the finest wood cladding materials.
For over two decades Fisher has worked with discerning clients building quality homes in extreme coastal environments throughout the Pacific Northwest. Through experience the Fisher team has identified the highest performing coating products and developed industry leading application systems.
Why Pre-Finish with Fisher?
- Fisher’s automated factory application system helps ensure a superior quality coating on prefinished material in terms of both durability and final appearance.
- Fisher’s semi transparent and solid colour coating products are essentially fully customizable in terms of color allowing very little limit to the creativity of our customers.
- Fisher uses a wide range of coating products in our prefinishing to ensure building materials have the proper coating for the intended application.
- Our coating products can be applied to enhance the natural beauty and durability of a wide range of wood substrates used in interior or exterior T&G wall cladding, dimensional material or profiled siding.
- With the experience gained from being based in the extreme weather region of British Columbia’s west coast region for over 20 years Fisher can confidently recommend coating products to help protect against exposure to severe temperatures, a wide range of humidity and moisture levels, as well as the impact of long term UV exposure.
Cloverdale, Sansin, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Sioox
Common Wood Products:
Western Red Cedar, Alaskan Yellow Cedar, Fir, Hemlock, Pine & Accoya, SPF
VGroove and ⅛ Gap T&G soffit / wall panelling, dimensional material, bevel / shiplap / channel siding, structural beam packages
Popular Textured Finishes:
Smooth, Rough Sawn, Enhanced Grain
Factory applied coating with Fisher’s complete coverage system ensures material profile is fully coated and beautifully protected.
Fisher’s Good Partner Quality Policy
At Fisher we believe when a customer works with us in supplying material for a project they deserve to get what was promised. We also believe in continually striving for quality in what we do. Sometimes things don’t go as planned and that’s when customers find out what kind of partner Fisher really is to them in the construction of their project. Please read through Fisher’s Good Partner Quality Policy in full.